Coorg - Wayanad - Kozhikode (Calicut) Tour Package (5N/6D)
Package Name: Coorg, Wayanad and Kozhikode (Calicut) Tour Package
Duration: 05 Nights and 06 Days
Places covered: Coorg, Wayanad and Kozhikode (Calicut)
Transporatation: Exclusive A/c Cab
Day 01 : Bangalore - Coorg
Our representative will welcome you at Bangalore and drive to Coorg
- the Scotland of India
nestled in the Western Ghats with beautiful nature. On the way to Coorg, visit Bylukuppe Tibettian Settlement
(Golden Temple), largest Tibetan settlement holds a several monasteries of all major Vajrayana (Indo-Tibetan Buddhist) lineages and then proceed to Kaveri Nisargadhama
, a wonderful picnic spot situated on the banks of River Kaveri. On arrival at Coorg, check in to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02 : Coorg
Morning breakfast and proceed for the sightseeing for full day covering Talacauveri
- located in the picturesque location of Brahmagiri hills. Talacauvery is the origin of River Kaveri, a beautiful Talacauvery Temple built around it, and then visit to Bhagamandala
. Bhagamandala is famous for the confluence of the three sacred rivers Kaveri, Sujyothi and Kanike
. Visit to the temple dedicated to Bhagandeshwara (Lord Shiva). After lunch, visit to Abbey Falls
, one of the picturesque waterfalls of Karnataka situated amidst beautiful coffee estate with a hanging bridge for its beautiful view. Then visit to holy Omkareshwara Temple
- a temple having both Islamic and Gothic style of architecture. Evening visit to Raja Seat
- a seasonal garden of flowers and artificial fountains. You can view spectacular Sunset here with amazing valley view. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03 : Coorg - Wayanad
In the morning, after breakfast, checkout the hotel and proceed to Dubare Elephant Camp
, a forest camp on the banks of the River Kaveri where bathing and feeding the elephants are done. Dubare elephant camp in Coorg is the perfect destination to enjoy Elephants and bird watching. Then drive to Wayanad
known for its enchanting scenery, Wayanad is one of the most mesmerising tourist destinations in Kerala. on arrival at Wayanad, check in to the hotel and rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04 : Wayanad
Morning after breakfast, full day sightseeing at Wayanad. Proceed to visit Karlad Lake
, where you can enjoy the adventure activities like Pedal Boat, Zip Line, Paint Ball, etc., . After lunch, proceed to visit Banasura Sagar Dam
located at the foot of the Banasura Hill. The surroundings are pristine with a cool breeze opening up a valley full of gigantic slopes, crystal clear waters, a wildlife sanctuary and a plethora of flowering plants. The attractions include Boating and a Small Children's Park. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05 : Wayanad - Kozhikode (Calicut)
Morning after breakfast, check out the hotel and proceed to visit Pookot Lake
- this perennial fresh water lake, nestled among wooded hills, is the only one of its kind in Kerala. Then visit to Chain Tree
, a chain still hangs from a Banyan tree to mark the spot where a British Colonialist murdered an Adivasi tribesman, Lakkidi
– the gateway to Wayanad, is situated 700m above the sea level, lofty peaks, gurgling streams and luxuriant forests. Then drive to Kozhikode
- formerly known as Calicut, a coastal city in North Kerala. Kozhikode has been attracting travelers from antiquity. On arrival at Kozhikode, check in to the hotel and
visit Kallayi bridge
- on the banks of Kallai River which links with the Chaliyar river on the south by a man-made canal. Then visit Kozhikode Beach
- the favourite spot for all those who enjoy watching the setting sun. Kozhikode Beach provides a wide variety of delicious sea food such as the famous 'Kallummakaya' (mussels). Dolphin's point is a rewarding tourist spot where you might witness the mesmerizing sight of playful dolphins. Other attractions include old lighthouse, ancient piers and the Lion's park for children. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 06 : Wayanad - Bangalore (Drop)
In the morning, after breakfast, checkout the hotel and visit Pazhassi Raja Museum & Art Gallery - has on display mural paintings, antique bronzes, ancient coins, models of temples, umbrella stones, dolmenoid cists and similar megalithic monuments. Then drive to Bangalore. On arrival at Bangalore, you will be transferred to Bangalore and drop at a designated point in Bangalore. Trip ends with the delightful memories of Coorg - Wayanad - Kozhikode (Calicut) Tour Package.